We are facing a Crisis so what can be done?
- Firstly we are not alone, The Bowls club next door is in exactly the same position with the added handicap of having an expensive maintenance burden to keep the grass in a playable condition. We have agreed to join forces in a campaign to attract new members through a joint fee of £10 on top of the usual subscription to give access to the other club plus
- We have collectively advertised two combined open evenings on
Friday 11th & 18th May from 6.00 to 8.00
- if you can spare an hour please come down and show your support or better still bring a friend or neighbour as well.
- Try to set up a new committee to push the club forward.
- To encourage new members there will be an open club session every Tuesday evening from 6.30 onwards and we are open to booking regular slots during the day time week days for small groups who wish to meet and play on a regular basis.
- Try and push the healthy physical and mental benefits on playing Tennis